Pitch Fest 2018
Have a great story premise for a TV show, web series or feature film? Here’s your chance to pitch it to the people who can get your stories produced.
Each entry submission must have:
A logline of not more than 30 words
A synopsis of between 300 to 500 words
Fiction or Factual entries welcome
All genres accepted except Reality and Variety
Deadline is on Monday, 15 October 2018
Entries will be be shortlisted by a panel of experienced screenwriters. All entries will also be invited to observe the pitching and participate in a “speed-date” with producers on Pitch Day.
The top 10 entries will then be invited to an “open” pitch to judges from Association of Independent Producers (AIPRO), Southeast Asian Audio-Visual Association (SAAVA), Singapore Association of Motion Pictures Professionals (SAMPP), Viddsee and Screenwriters Association (Singapore), and Infocomm Media Development Authority (IMDA) on Sunday, 25 November 2018 at The Arts House.
$ 1,800* + Access to Asia TV Forum & Market
and ScreenSingapore (worth $1,385)
* $500 cash + $1,300 Development Money
$200 cash + Access to Asia TV Forum & Market and ScreenSingapore (worth $1,385)
Fees / Rules:
1. $10 per pitch for Singaporeans. A maximum of 3 pitches per participant.
2. $15 per pitch for Permanent Residents. A maximum of 3 pitches per participant.
3. For members of Screenwriters Association (Singapore), first 2 entries are free. A maximum of 3 entries per member.
4. Open to Singaporeans and Singapore Permanent Residents.
Terms and conditions apply and can be found at: https://www.screenwriters.org.sg/pitch-fest-2018-tnc